INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGER (Prague)
Leading SW company is looking for a new colleague to extend the Sales team. Our new colleague is to work in the field of international sales of IT systems and services.
You can expect:
- Selling software solutions and services for payroll outsourcing in CEE region.
- Looking for new sales opportunities, ICT and CEE market monitoring.
- Creation of offers, presentations and contract drafts.
- Managing business relationships with customers.
- Sales negotiations with custumers.
We are expecting:
- University degree, or secondary-school leaving degree.
- Working experience at the same position about 3 years.
- General knowledge of ICT market; knowledge of HR processes will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Fluent English – C1. Everyday communication with customers and employees of the company.
- Knowledge of another Middle-European language is an advantage.
- Driving licence B – an experienced driver.
- Strong sales-oriented personality focused on achievement of long-term goals.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Presentation and negotiation skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Pleasant manners.
- Thoroughness, independence and responsibility.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel.
- Creative team work in promising and dynamic company.
- Long-term personal and professional development and possibility of further education.
- Salary conditions will fully correspond with work experience and qualifications, and will be individually negotiated.
- Motivational bonus system: further salary growth will fully depend on work results and personal work presentation.
- Company benefits.
- Appropriate technical facilities including personal car also for private use.
Contact: email@example.com, +420 222 509 922